We’re excited to be back in business…slowly, and with new precautions in place. We hope everyone has been healthy during these exceptional times.
Please take a moment to read below about our safety measures as we strive to keep our staff, clients, and community healthy.
We look forward to seeing you again!
- The salon will reopen on Saturday, June 13.
- Bookings are by-appointment only — we will not be accepting walk-ins at this time.
- Our online booking tool enabled. Appointments can be made through our on line booking, by calling (613) 237-7771 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please arrive on time (not early or late) for your appointment.
- Please limit the personal belongings that you bring to the salon.
- Upon arrival, please wait outside the premises and we will text or call you to advise you when the salon is ready to receive you.
- You will notice that chairs in the waiting room have been removed for the time being.
- We ask that friends or family not join you in the salon for your appointment.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have symptoms such as fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, tiredness, shortness of breath, etc.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival; clients with temperatures over 37.5 degrees will be rescheduled.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front entrance and you will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Please do not book an appointment within two weeks of traveling out-of-country or high-risk regions in Canada.
MASKS & DISTANCING
- Please help us maintain two meters of distance between clients in the salon.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your appointment—you may bring your own or we will provide one.
- Our staff members will wear masks at all times.
- While we have always maintained high standards of sanitation, we will further sanitize all stations, chairs, and sinks between each client.
- Our staff will wash their hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Our stylists do not normally share tools; common tools such as colour applicators will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Towels, capes, aprons, masks, and other items used by staff or clients will be laundered between each use.
- Food and beverages will not be provided in the salon.
- Please do not bring food or beverages into the salon with you.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please make any purchases and payments promptly after your appointment.
- Payment for services can be made via e-transfer, debit/credit card and cash.
- Please exit the salon as soon as you have paid, allowing the next client to enter with safe distance.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Information and guidance about pandemic-related policies and procedures for all industries is changing frequently.
This information, our policies and procedures may change at any time. We will do our best to inform our staff and clients of any changes in-person, via or website, social media, and email list.